Includes the following:

*eTrex Legend HCx

*Lanyard

*USB Data Cable

*Quick Start Guide

*Owner's Manual

*Original Box & Packaging

*RAM Cradle

No scratches, dents, chips, marks of any kind. This is in pristine condition AND includes a RAM cradle.

Selling for $150 plus actual shipping/insurance.

I am looking to upgrade my collection of GPS receivers and have one for sale. I have a Garmin Etrex Legend HCx in stunning condition with an additional Ram Mount cradle for it. I have used this gps receiver in my automobile for a little over a year. I just now want to get something with the latest bells and whistles. I've had many gps receivers (this was my 9th) and none have had as good of reception as this one - it has the newer high sensitivity antenna built in and gets a solid signal in heavy tree cover as well as good downtown coverage with tall buildings. I am including a Ram mount Cradle which is specifically made for this model GPSr. If you are unfamiliar with ram mounts - they are the best mounts you can buy and are completely customizable.

The GPSr comes with the original box, owners manual, quick-start guide and two new AA batteries installed, This will include the default us basemaps More detailed maps are available from Garmin on micro-sd cards or can be found numerous other places (Amazon.com GPSCITY.COM etc)

ramholga5.jpg

Garmin-eTrex-Legend-HCx-l.jpg

Specifications:

GARMIN eTrex Legend HCx Hand Held Receiver w/ Built in GPS Patch Antenna. MicroSD card slot allows for storage of optional MapSource detail /MicroSd card not included. WAAS enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS receiver. Built in GPS patch antenna. Display: 1.3 in W x 1.7 in H, 256 color, high resolution, transflective TFT /176 x 220 pixels. LED backlit display and keypad. Battery life: up to 32 hours typical use using two AA alkaline batteries. Includes a built in Americas autoroute basemap with automatic routing capabilities including highways, exits and tide data /USA only. 500 user waypoints with name and graphic symbol; 20 reversible routes, 50 points per route. Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, user grid, and more. Audible alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off course and clock. Large numbers option for easy viewing, dual position display mode. Trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed and more. 10,000 point automatic track log; 20 saved tracks /500 points each/ let you retrace your path in both directions. Built in celestial tables for best time to fish and hunt, plus sun and moon calculations. Fully compatible with MapSource products including BlueChart, City Navigator, U.S. TOPO 24K, U.S. TOPO and US Inland lakes. Waterproof, IEC 60529 IPX7, /Submersible 1 meter at 30 minutes.

PM me or email me at chris (dot) hibbert (@) gmail (dot) com

Edited by chibbert