2 (two) Garmin eTrex Legend (small blue)

Garmin eTrex Legend X2

Hello

my wife and I long ago upgraded to new gps units and these have been sitting collecting dust

I no longer have the boxes or any paperwork for either tho I do have the serial cable to hook them to the PC

We got alot of use out of these and would love for them to get back out on the trail

I am looking to sell them togther for $60.00 plus the cost of shipping (thats $60 for both not each :P )

Thank you in advance for your intrest and time

Did you try to contact them via Geocaching.com? It looks like they were last online June 27.

Oh yeah, we exchanged emails over & over again. Each time there was always something preventing either the shipment of the units or the refund. It seemed like a broken record of "the check's in the mail". We could never understand why he never refunded our money via Paypal since that was how we sent it.

It's not the loss of the money that was upsetting but more our kids disappointment as we purchased the units for them. For some reason our teenagers would rather go out caching on their own when we are at events rather than sit around with mom & dad. :)

This is sad and the seller needs to either mail out the units or refund the Money, this gives others a black eye, and we do not need that here..........we should be able to help each other out, not play games like this............ Still file the complaint, they still might help, Paypal/E-Bay ( same company) does not like bad press trust me

Good Luck

Dave