New Attribute?

Sioneva

Could an attribute be created for "high-clearance and/or 4 wheel drive vehicle strongly encouraged / required"? I've been reviewing Vegas caches in preparation for an upcoming trip, and keep seeing ones that are for high-clearance only. Ths would also be useful in states (like Nebraska and Iowa) where minimum maintenance roads become mudholes in the spring!

Being able to filter out caches on either type of road by attribute would be very handy, not to mention kinder to the cars. I've had experience driving on both types of roads listed above, and my Honda Civic still won't speak to me...

Could an attribute be created for "high-clearance and/or 4 wheel drive vehicle strongly encouraged / required"? I've been reviewing Vegas caches in preparation for an upcoming trip, and keep seeing ones that are for high-clearance only. Ths would also be useful in states (like Nebraska and Iowa) where minimum maintenance roads become mudholes in the spring!

Being able to filter out caches on either type of road by attribute would be very handy, not to mention kinder to the cars. I've had experience driving on both types of roads listed above, and my Honda Civic still won't speak to me...

Your request has been answered. Look in attributes for "Off Road Vehicles".

I thought that meant 'off-roading to this cache is allowed', not necessarily meaning the type of vehicle. Sorry, then, my mistake!

I thought that meant 'off-roading to this cache is allowed', not necessarily meaning the type of vehicle. Sorry, then, my mistake!

It does mean that but I think most people assume that if you are going off road you will need a vehicle that can handle it.

It does mean that but I think most people assume that if you are going off road you will need a vehicle that can handle it.

But what if the cache is on a road - it's just a very rough / muddy one? :P

Oh, never mind, I'm splitting hairs now, I guess. I'll just have to keep reading through all the descriptions. I should anyway!

Thanks. :lol:

Simple - I'll just have to send you one of these

Doh! I wish I knew you were giving out freebies before I dropped some coin on this one:

bd6767b0-8d24-4ada-8512-cadb851c5038.jpg

The one annoyance about the "Off Road Vehicles" attribute is people put it on caches that are only accessible by quads, which have their own attribute. Or put it on caches that have a paved road going to them thinking "but you can drive an off road vehicle to it!".

Edited by Avernar