Feature Request: Popcorn Smiley

simpjkee

And the Facepalm smiley can be used alone in a post, because it speaks for itself.

so then i could use the popcorn smiley together with the facepalm smiley by themselves, right?

yeah, i suppose so. I think they would conflict eachother in a post though. The facepalm smiley has a purpose and there is a message behind it. It communicates a point. The popcorn smiley communicates next to nothing. And when it is alone, it is worthless.

And the Facepalm smiley can be used alone in a post, because it speaks for itself.

so then i could use the popcorn smiley together with the facepalm smiley by themselves, right?

yeah, i suppose so. I think they would conflict eachother in a post though. The facepalm smiley has a purpose and there is a message behind it. It communicates a point. The popcorn smiley communicates next to nothing. And when it is alone, it is worthless.

I disagree. The popcorn smilie indicates that the person is watching this thread. Maybe it indicates they've been watching this thread for far too long. Maybe it indicates they've been watching this thread and laughing at those of us who have made the effort to provide what we feel is a meaningful post to an otherwise silly thread. Maybe it indicates................

Oh, nevermind :laughing:

PS - I did enjoy the mooning smilie!

Just be sure you don't use the hand that has been eating greasy popcorn when you do your facepalm.