GPX 1.0 or 1.1 -- What's the difference ?

I've been a member for just over a year now. I always had my profile showing that I'm using GPX 1.0. The other option, 1.1, is there for what ? What are the differences between the two types ?

I have 2 maggies, an Explorist 400 and a Triton 500. All my geocaches get filtered through GSAK to add logs, d/t, cache size, and remove html. They get loaded in by Vantage Point 1.73. But is there anything different between these GPX file types that makes any difference for my units and programs ?

Note that I don't feel like experimenting and screwing things up, so I thought I'd ask first.....

Thanks all.

Denis ;-)

So.... If I'm using 1.0, (from my profile it says that's what it's set to use) and I do switch to 1.0.1 (oops on the 1.1), will I see attributes on my Triton 500 anyway, or will I at least see them on VantagePoint or in GSAK from a Pocket Query download ? I won't change it if it won't help me, but if it does.... it could be handy. Thanks all.

I can't find the mention of which GPX version I'm using anywhere in my profile.
"Your Profile" / "Your Account Details" (upper right) / "Your Preferences" (bottom left) --- you'll see your GPX preference there.

To modify that, continue with

Click "Change" / last item = "GPX Version Preference"