Congratulations to GEM's

GeoDiver/GeoGrammy

Congratulations are in order for long-time NW geocacher, Glenn Malone (GEM's) as he has been honored as the National Distinguished Elementary School Principal from Washington. The award is sponsored by the National Association of Elementary School Principals in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Education. The Tacoma News Tribune article can be found at the link below:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/04/09/1...l#ixzz0kdYBMKWV

I am not surprised in the least by this honor! Way to go, Glenn!

Glenn, I feel certain that the National Distinguished Elementary School Principal from Washington award is not given by the National Association of Elementary School Principals without considering the stellar qualities that define excellence. Your enthusiasm, your passion for teaching (and learning!), your belief in, and support of, today's youth reflect your dedication to education. Congratulations.

Jo Dunn / idajo2

Pretty sure Mr. Malone taught at graham elementary when I was a wee lad, though maybe I'm wrong, heh. Either way, congratulations!

Indeed I did teach at Graham Elementary the first year it opened over 20 years ago! NWCrew...can't wait to hear from you!

Mr. Malone :laughing:

Glenn, I feel certain that the National Distinguished Elementary School Principal from Washington award is not given by the National Association of Elementary School Principals without considering the stellar qualities that define excellence. Your enthusiasm, your passion for teaching (and learning!), your belief in, and support of, today's youth reflect your dedication to education. Congratulations.

Jo Dunn / idajo2

Thanks Jo!