How many have you recovered?

gnbrotz

55 recovered and maybe 25 or so more that I've searched for and not found for one reason or another. I have not logged all of the not founds because I didn't work hard at some of them. If the road is blocked and I didn't feel like hiking a long way in, I just marked it off and moved on to the next one. Not found for me, but not enough to post here.

I know of 4 or 5 users who have more than me including 2 (or possibly 3 by now) who are over 100. They can identify themselved here if they want to, but I won't tell. icon_biggrin.gif

55 recovered and maybe 25 or so more that I've searched for and not found for one reason or another. I have not logged all of the not founds because I didn't work hard at some of them. If the road is blocked and I didn't feel like hiking a long way in, I just marked it off and moved on to the next one. Not found for me, but not enough to post here.

I know of 4 or 5 users who have more than me including 2 (or possibly 3 by now) who are over 100. They can identify themselved here if they want to, but I won't tell. icon_biggrin.gif

57 found so far, many others hunted. I keep lists of ones we weren't able to find with hopes of going back later to try again.

For ones which have obviously been destroyed (i.e. standpipes that are no longer there), I'm planning to email the borough office to see if I can find any details on when these were destroyed, then log my findings.

Since we're in the same area and seem to be hunting circles around each other, I have a feeling I'll be running into gnbrotz or Ghosthunter one of these days while out searching. icon_biggrin.gif

Goodbye twenties, hello minivan.

57 found so far, many others hunted. I keep lists of ones we weren't able to find with hopes of going back later to try again.

For ones which have obviously been destroyed (i.e. standpipes that are no longer there), I'm planning to email the borough office to see if I can find any details on when these were destroyed, then log my findings.

Since we're in the same area and seem to be hunting circles around each other, I have a feeling I'll be running into gnbrotz or Ghosthunter one of these days while out searching. icon_biggrin.gif

Goodbye twenties, hello minivan.