semi paper less caching

hi hope you can help . :P .what im trying to do is save the caches you see from geocache.com as some form of jpeg or img file ...that i can send to my phone instead of printing them off i got 2 gig free on my phone so should fit a few on it ...is this possible in any way :D ...plz help

hm, if you're talking about the map view... make a screenshot? :D

as for the cache listings, you can "print" them to a postscript or pdf file and then convert them, but i'm sure there's easier ways to do what you wanna do (and i'm not sure what exactly it is that you wanna do).

hi hope you can help . :D .what im trying to do is save the caches you see from geocache.com as some form of jpeg or img file ...that i can send to my phone instead of printing them off i got 2 gig free on my phone so should fit a few on it ...is this possible in any way :D ...plz help

Anything to make it easy is going to need a Premium membership. With that you can build pocket queries, which in turn let you do all sorts of handy stuff. It really is so much easier than downloading individual cache sheets.

I like to be able to load the nearest 500 caches to my home and keep them on my GPS and smartphone, so I know that whichever way I want to head I have all the caches within about 10 miles.