Need help getting the benchmark count

rogbarn

I will be walking 50 miles over the weekend to benefit the fight against Multiple Sclerosis. Consequently, I will not be able to get the benchmark found count found on the geocaching benchmarking front page. Previously, I have asked for help and it has worked out well. So, if you come into the forums anytime from now until late Monday and notice that the current count is different from the last posted count, please post the current count here. It helps me a lot to keep track of the counts, the trends and the anticipation of milestones.

The next milestone is 4 percent of the total benchmarks, 29,457 and is expected on June 19th.

Thanks to everyone who helps me keep track of these counts.

Aw right guys, you made me research benchmarks when I should be packing.....

I didn't get the detailed route until last Thursday, so I haven't had much chance to figure this out. Most of the ones that might possibly along the route are ones that I have already searched for. Two possibilities pop out in my short search, one is already found by happycycler, the other is a not found by happycycler:

AA8700 (found) is at our starting point. I'll try to get down there early enough to check it out.

AA8702 (not found) is, I think, along the route.

btw, if you think about those two PIDs, you might ask about AA8701. I already got that one.

Also AA8703, AA8704, AA8705 and AA8706. AA8707 and AA8708 are off the route.

I gotta go pack.... icon_smile.gif

Thanks to GrizzlyJohn and b&e for helping out. Despite jumping around over the weekend, the estimate for hitting 4% of the total benchmarks is back where it was, June 19th. Also on the schedule is 30,000 on 6/24 and going below 705,000 remaining on 7/6. Going out on a limb, the big ones are:

going below 700,000: 8/20

hitting 5%: 8/24

hitting 40,000: 9/21