Beep Beep! Naatsédlózii Roadrunner 'Cache Me If You Can' Geocoin!

Odyssey Voyager

missed the reservation notice...if anyone gets an extra, let me know!

PM sent to drneal.

UPDATE: DirectMint sent me a quote and the geocoins have now been paid for. The factory in China will begin the minting process, and they should be ready in a few weeks! Roadrunners are fast, so hopefully the process is a speedy one! beep beep! :laughing:

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

UPDATE: just a couple of things to report. the factory made a last minute change to the design late last week that required a little minor tweaking to the art, and i was able to make the changes quickly "on the fly", as it were! :) not a big deal. the other thing is that the factory determined they could not do the "Apache" Artist Edition 2-tone as described. bummer. oh well, these things happen, and it doesn't affect reservations at all although it did delay delivery by a few days. anyway, i've decided to scrap the "Apache" Edition and i selected a new color scheme. i am going with a sunset rose translucent color and polished nickel combination. i am calling this the "Zuni" Artist Edition. i hope the factory does a good job mixing the colors, but again, i will be as surprised as everyone else is when they arrive, since i couldn't afford to have samples made. i hope they look good! keeping my fingers crossed! :D

remember, if after the geocoins arrive and i post a few pictures, you decide to change your mind about making a purchase, that is totally okay with me...you are NOT obligated to buy anything.

stay tuned for more updates soon! :lol:

UPDATE: due to personal reasons, i have decided to CANCEL the production of this geocoin. i have issued full deposit refunds to all the store owners who made multiple item reservations. it may take a few days for the refunds to be completed through Paypal. i apologize for the delay, your patience is appreciated. i would like to thank DirectMint for all their help, and also to everyone here that supported this project. i'm dissapointed that i couldn't make it happen. :blink: