Help Please travel bug pictures

Takenzie

;) I can't find how you upload a picture to A Specific travel Bug's gallery.

I took a picture of a Travel bug called Blanc Tigger Tiger and i uploaded a pic under my log find but it's not showing in the Blanc Tigger Tiger gallery and i can't see anywhere when you log the trackable either. Am i blind? Please help me lol ;) I want to take lots of pics of the travel bugs i will find for people to see their TB's :)

Make sure you have your photo loaded on your PC.

Once you log the bug (Retrieve, Grab, or Discover) you'll immediately get an option to [upload image]. If you have already logged the bug, visit the bug page and next to your log you'll see the option to [visit log]. Click that and in there is the [upload image] option.

After you selected [upload image], select Browse and locate your photo. You can add a file caption and a file description but it is not required. Select Upload.

Once you log the bug (Retrieve, Grab, or Discover) you'll immediately get an option to [upload image]. If you have already logged the bug, visit the bug page and next to your log you'll see the option to [visit log]. Click that and in there is the [upload image] option.

After you selected [upload image], select Browse and locate your photo. You can add a file caption and a file description but it is not required. Select Upload.

Thanks for the reply. ;) Hmm I Did all that but can't see my own pic when i click on the travel bugs gallery. is that normal? It shows 5 pics but mine should be the 6th pic?

Thanks for the reply. ;) Hmm I Did all that but can't see my own pic when i click on the travel bugs gallery. is that normal? It shows 5 pics but mine should be the 6th pic?

I don't see the photo loaded to the bug log. I do however see one loaded to the cache page log.

Try it again from the bug page.

By the way, thank you for taking bug photos. It's always appreciated.

( hope that made sense lol) ;)

Yes it does. You get the log option when you first Retrieve the bug and haven't taken it anywhere or taken any photos. You don't get any of that when you Drop the bug.

I'll remember to clarify that when it comes up again.

Happy Caching!