Anybody near the Cat and Fiddle?

Deego

Hi all

I have not been caching much In the last year (or so) and a cache I adopted in 2005 is in need of some TLC its Hey Diddle Diddle GC4D01 placed in April 2002. Judging from the logs it just needs removing and drying out then replacing. Its a good 25 miles each way and cant see me getting there for a month or so....

Anybody fancy adopting it ? its been there for 8 years and really needs to be kept alive.....

Also The loaded Gun GCKD34 placed 2004 is up for adoption.

Hi all

I have not been caching much In the last year (or so) and a cache I adopted in 2005 is in need of some TLC its Hey Diddle Diddle GC4D01 placed in April 2002. Judging from the logs it just needs removing and drying out then replacing. Its a good 25 miles each way and cant see me getting there for a month or so....

Anybody fancy adopting it ? its been there for 8 years and really needs to be kept alive.....

Also The loaded Gun GCKD34 placed 2004 is up for adoption.

I'll take Hey Diddle Didle, please.

We found Hey Diddle Diddle only 2 days ago, but hadn't checked it on-line beforehand (we were on holiday in the Peak), so didn't know it needed attention or we'd have taken our repair kit to help out. It's quite wet inside but the cache itself is fine. It's a great container and a lovely spot, long may it continue!