Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
TheCruisers!

10 Years Of Geocaching Coins?

I was wondering if anyone has seen any 10 years of geocaching geocoins around? I've looked, but I haven't found any.

So, I was wondering if anyone has seen any 10 years of geocaching geocoin or 1,000,000 caches geocoin?

Thanks

Chipper

Our group (NNJC) is doing a 10 years of caching coin, but it is not out yet. It will be released at our event on May 1st

I have seen two of three 1,000,000 geocaches geocoins... Geocoinshop.de had one. I can't remember where the other(s) were...

IMG_NEW-7-1-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-4-1.jpg

from geocoins.biz

ILYK
Edited by drneal

The folks at Geoswag.com have a nice "One Million Active Caches" coin with lots of bling featuring 4 glitter colors and 42 gems!! They have it in Gold & Nickle. :D

geocoin_onemilliongeocaches_N.jpggeocoin_onemilliongeocaches_G.jpg

D-man ;)

I was wondering if anyone has seen any 10 years of geocaching geocoins around? I've looked, but I haven't found any.

So, I was wondering if anyone has seen any 10 years of geocaching geocoin or 1,000,000 caches geocoin?

Thanks

Chipper

If you email emma@oakcoins.com, they have 4 versions of the 10th anniversary coin for sale in lots of 25, 50, 75 and 100 if you need them for an event.

The folks at Geoswag.com have a nice "One Million Active Caches" coin with lots of bling featuring 4 glitter colors and 42 gems!! They have it in Gold & Nickle. :D

D-man ;)

Do you have a link? I can't find them at their site.

D-man ;)

Do you have a link? I can't find them at their site.

Here is a link and they are on page 9

Good luck on getting what you are looking for.

Oakcoins Geocoin Sales Link Here