Google street view

Hi gang

Anybody know how to add a link to street view onto a cache page so that it opens up to an exact location?

Thanking you all in advance

Mark

Find the exact image you want to see in street view. Then, to the top right of the map, is a symbol with the word 'Link'. Press that, and you will be presented with the exact link already highlighted. Ctrl-C to copy it and then paste it wherever you want.

You're making a street view cache? I had a feeling there would be more when I created mine.

Hi gang

Anybody know how to add a link to street view onto a cache page so that it opens up to an exact location?

Mark

Find the exact image you want to see in street view. Then, to the top right of the map, is a symbol with the word 'Link'. Press that, and you will be presented with the exact link already highlighted. Ctrl-C to copy it and then paste it wherever you want.

You're making a street view cache? I had a feeling there would be more when I created mine.

Out of interest, as Google have said they're going to be updating their images on a regular basis now, how often are you checking that your pics still work and show the correct info?

Edited by keehotee

Hi gang

Mark

Out of interest, as Google have said they're going to be updating their images on a regular basis now, how often are you checking that your pics still work and show the correct info?

Well, I only listed it a couple of weeks ago, but I plan to go over it every month or so. Unless I do it several times a week, it's more likely another cacher will discover the problem and email me.