Cleaning House

ao318

I am doing some spring cleaning and I no longer need these items. Both the Venture and Vista have the original boxes with all the items in the box like the USB cable, bike clip (not mount), and paperwork.

Descriptions:

Venture HC - Like new, only been outside to test for satellite acquisition and to compare accuracy with other units.

Vista HCX - Also like new but with one small scratch to body. Screen is still in great shape because it has been in a neoprene case that will be included in the sale. It has room for a micro SD card but I do not have one to sell with this device. For some reason I am unable to find the trip and waypoint dvd for this unit but I believe you can use the new Basecamp for the same purpose.

Topo 2008 - This is basically the old name for Topo U.S. 100K. I called Garmin and they stated that 2008 is Topo 100k.

You can purchase all three or any combination of the three. Total price for everything together is $300.00, OBO, and this includes shipping to the Continental USA. The prices for these items separately will be as follows:

Venture HC - $100.00 ($120.00 on amazon.com)

Vista HCX - $175.00 ($215.00 on amazon.com)

Topo 2008 - $50.00 ($80.00 on amazon.com)

I am at work right now and do not have any pictures. I will try and post some tomorrow 4/5/10 or 4/6/10. You can PM me or send me an email through my profile if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking.

Here are the Pictures:

Picture 1- Side by side satellite acquisition of both units. You can also see the small scratch to the top left side of the Vista.

DSCN2022-1.jpg

Picture 2 - Vista contents.

DSCN2031.jpg

Picture 3 - Venture Contents.

DSCN2032.jpg

Picture 4 - Topo 2008

DSCN2035.jpg

Just Posted on ebay. If you are interested and still want to make an offer I can remove the listing at anytime up to 12 hours left on the auction.

I would prefer to sell to it here on the forums, so send me an email via my link or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Edited by ao318