Date Placed-Future Date

nativtxn

We are guessing that you are referring to event-type caches (when you say, some items)...

To our knowledge, only event caches may be listed with a projected date. This is necessary so that cachers wishing to attend the event can adjust their schedules to accommodate. It also allows time for persons that may wish to attend such the opportunity to notice the posting, as not everyone checks on a daily basis. B)

We are guessing that you are referring to event-type caches (when you say, some items)...

To our knowledge, only event caches may be listed with a projected date. This is necessary so that cachers wishing to attend the event can adjust their schedules to accommodate. It also allows time for persons that may wish to attend such the opportunity to notice the posting, as not everyone checks on a daily basis. B)

Oh...I see now. I did a search for newest listings in Texas and I didn't pay attention to the icons on the far left. I'm learning, I'm learning! :unsure: