Costco

JabbaTHutt

I was in costco the other day in Ancastor, and happened to come across some LED flashlights, TACTICAL LED high intensity. Hmmm it says they have the CREE XRE Q3 LED's in them and are rated 160 LUMENS, $14.99 for a pair of them and that includes the 6 AAA duracells to put in them. Well they are well worth the money they are BRIGHT, they can be set to half power, full power, strobe, SOS. then off. I liked the pair I got so well that when I was in costco in st kitts a few days later I bought another package.

Edited by JabbaTHutt

I was in costco the other day in Ancastor, and happened to come across some LED flashlights, TACTICAL LED high intensity. Hmmm it says they have the CREE XRE Q3 LED's in them and are rated 160 LUMENS, $14.99 for a pair of them and that includes the 6 AA duracells to put in them. Well they are well worth the money they are BRIGHT, they can be set to half power, full power, strobe, SOS. then off. I liked the pair I got so well that when I was in costco in st kitts a few days later I bought another package.

They've got them at Mississauga too. A few BFL Crew members have picked some up and they seem to hold up well on our outings.

the only thing I do not like about them is that you have to cycle through all the lighting settings to turn off the light.

Actually if you just hold the button in for a few seconds the light will go off when you release the button so you don't need to keep going through the entire cycle.

An update.

I actually had the light with the CREE XPC LED and the button works as I mentioned above. It does not work that way with the XRE Q3 light where you need to go through all the button pushes.

The XPC model states that the it has an electronic optimizer - maintain constant lumen output for life of batteries, whereas this is not stated for the XRE Q3 model.

I was in costco the other day in Ancastor, and happened to come across some LED flashlights, TACTICAL LED high intensity. Hmmm it says they have the CREE XRE Q3 LED's in them and are rated 160 LUMENS, $14.99 for a pair of them and that includes the 6 AA duracells to put in them. Well they are well worth the money they are BRIGHT, they can be set to half power, full power, strobe, SOS. then off. I liked the pair I got so well that when I was in costco in st kitts a few days later I bought another package.

They've got them at Mississauga too. A few BFL Crew members have picked some up and they seem to hold up well on our outings.

I bought a pair (18.99) in London after NP told us about them... I have been using them for about a month now. They work great!

I was in costco the other day in Ancastor, and happened to come across some LED flashlights, TACTICAL LED high intensity. Hmmm it says they have the CREE XRE Q3 LED's in them and are rated 160 LUMENS, $14.99 for a pair of them and that includes the 6 AAA duracells to put in them. Well they are well worth the money they are BRIGHT, they can be set to half power, full power, strobe, SOS. then off. I liked the pair I got so well that when I was in costco in st kitts a few days later I bought another package.

I don't have a Costco anywhere near me, are they the only one that carries them? Can you give me a brand name?