A micro as a TB?

Bazsy1983

Traveling caches are no longer allowed but you can send a very small container as the traveler part of the bug.

What I think is a keychain tube with a logbook inside attached to a TB dog tag.

Would that be allowed as a cache or I can only register is as a TB and let ppl sign it anyway?

Traveling caches are no longer allowed but you can send a very small container as the traveler part of the bug.

Would that be allowed as a cache or I can only register is as a TB and let ppl sign it anyway?

You can have people sign it, write stories in it, draw pictures, it's all good.

The only thing you can't get is a cache page approved that people would log a Found it. As long as it's a travel bug you are good to go.

http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx

Cache Permanence

When you report a cache on the Geocaching.com web site, geocachers should (and will) expect the cache to be there for a realistic and extended period of time. Therefore, caches that have the goal to move ("traveling caches"), or temporary caches (caches hidden for less than 3 months or for events) most likely will not be published. If you wish to hide caches for an event, bring printouts to the event and hand them out there.

Edited by BlueDeuce

You can have people sign it, write stories in it, draw pictures, it's all good.

The only thing you can't get is a cache page approved that people would log a Found it. As long as it's a travel bug you are good to go.

Ah fine, thanks:)