Geocaching

munchtime

After finding 24 caches I have noticed some odd words entering my vocabulary. I now have a GeoBike instead of a bike, a GeoBag instead of a Day Pack, a GeoCoat instead of a Coat! Does this mean soon I will have GeoKids & GeoWife? I'm gonna draw a line at a GeoDog tho :laughing:

After finding 24 caches I have noticed some odd words entering my vocabulary. I now have a GeoBike instead of a bike, a GeoBag instead of a Day Pack, a GeoCoat instead of a Coat! Does this mean soon I will have GeoKids & GeoWife? I'm gonna draw a line at a GeoDog tho :P

No, no, no...Geodog is one of most used. And Geospouse. :laughing:

After finding 24 caches I have noticed some odd words entering my vocabulary. I now have a GeoBike instead of a bike, a GeoBag instead of a Day Pack, a GeoCoat instead of a Coat! Does this mean soon I will have GeoKids & GeoWife? I'm gonna draw a line at a GeoDog tho :laughing:

If you get to Indiana we'll have to have a geolunch at geooutback and talk about it.

It gets bad. After the geonames, you'll find that you can't pass by the food saver isle in the supermarket without checking to see if any Lock n Locks are on sale. You can't open a jar without sizing up it's potential as a geocache container.

You can't pass a hollow tree without thinking that it might be a good place for a cache and you can't pass by a patch of woods without wondering who owns it and if it would be OK to put a cache there.

It gets bad. After the geonames, you'll find that you can't pass by the food saver isle in the supermarket without checking to see if any Lock n Locks are on sale. You can't open a jar without sizing up it's potential as a geocache container.

You can't pass a hollow tree without thinking that it might be a good place for a cache and you can't pass by a patch of woods without wondering who owns it and if it would be OK to put a cache there.

I try to keep the GeoJargon to a minimum but I have caught myself thinking "hey, that would be a sweet location for a geocache!" on several occasions.

I have made a determined effort to not spout geo-words, but I admit it has been tough sometimes.

I am guilty however, of observing pretty much everything in nature with the thought that it may or may not make a good hiding spot.

I briefly started calling muggle dogs - doggles, but thankfully I have broken that nasty habit too.

Be careful if you're a young family & discovered Geocaching,, you want to be real cautious with newborns. Don't make naming decisions you (or the kids!) may later regret :)

"Wake up Swag, Muggle! It's time for school!"

Hey, why not, it works for celebrities. :D<_< (Spike Lee named his daughter Satchel.)