map not working

iamjamesp

When i press the "map it" icon, the little timer keeps spinning, no caches get displayed. Do i need some addin or something else? thanks

Are you still seeing this. We've tried to reproduce the problem, but it's working fine for us on the major browsers.

Team MEMILA

Can you try it again. You should be back in now

Have you been running any Macros or scripts on the website?

In such a case you will not be able to access geocaching.com if you had more than certain number of hits within a certain period of time

Please help us figure out a reason which will help us solve the problem

Thanks

Same is happening for me. Sometimes blank page. Occasionally a page with a few caches will come up, but then when I attempt to scroll around nothing else appears.

Are you running any add-ons in your browser like GreaseMonkey?

This doesn't seem to be a common issue (not seeing maps). If you can, try viewing in a different browser and see if it looks better to you. However, I'm running IE8 and maps are showing fine.

Are you running any add-ons in your browser like GreaseMonkey?

This doesn't seem to be a common issue (not seeing maps). If you can, try viewing in a different browser and see if it looks better to you. However, I'm running IE8 and maps are showing fine.

none i know of, my pc was recently reformatted, but same stuff is on. do the maps run on flash or java that i need? (i have java)

?...

You're going to have to give us a lot more information if we're going to help you.

It looks like about 5 people in this thread are having a problem. Yet, for tens of thousands of others, it's working perfectly. That likely means the problem is at your end.

If it was working before, what did you change that made it stop working? Did you install a browser add-on? Anti-virus software? Firewall? New router? Did the grandkids come over and mess with your computer?

To answer your previous question, neither Flash nor Java is required. Just Javascript (which is an entirely different animal than Java) but that's built in to your browser. Make sure it's not disabled.