Hawai`i Micro Geocoin remint - four new colors

Mauison

I minted one thousand Hawai`i Micro geocoins three years ago and decided to remint them in four new colors.

Red Hibiscus (Black Nickel)

Red-Hibiscus.jpg

White Hibiscus (Black Nickel)

White-Hibiscus.jpg

Black Nickel Back

Black-Nickel-Back.jpg

Purple Hibiscus (Shiny Nickel)

Purple-Hibiscus.jpg

Pink Hibiscus (Shiny Nickel)

Pink-Hibiscus.jpg

Shiny Nickel Back

Silver-Back.jpg

The pink on the pink hibiscus is more of a coral pink, than a hot pink. The shiny silver in the photos look a little gold but they are silver.

COIN PRICE:

$5.50 each (before shipping)

Shipping for USA orders via USPS First Class Mail w/delivery confirmation: $2.00 for up to four coins, 50 cents more for the next four coins, and so on.

Shipping for Canada orders via USPS First Class International Mail: $2.00 for up to four coins, 50 cents more for the next four coins, and so on.

Shipping for all other Worldwide orders via USPS First Class International Mail: $3.00 for up to four coins, 50 cents more for the next four coins, and so on.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.00”

Thickness: 2 mm

Metal & Quantity: 300 total minted, 75 red hibiscus on black nickel, 75 white hibiscus on black nickel, 75 purple hibiscus on shiny nickel, 75 pink hibiscus on shiny nickel

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Yellow Hibiscus

Activation Codes: www.oakcoins.com/activate

If you'd like to purchase some, please send an email to hawaiigeocoins@gmail.com and I'll send a Paypal invoice. Please let me know the color and quantity of each you'd like to purchase. Mahalo!

How much would one be?

It's on the first post. $5.50 each, $2 shipping for 1 to 4 coins (so $7.50 for 1 shipped, $13 for 2 shipped and so on).

I received mine last week, and I really like it.

Glad you liked them, and thanks for answering that question!