Anyone from Piedmont or nearby?

Hey all,

I'm a reporter for the Piedmont Journal and I'm looking for anyone who's searched for or planted caches in or near Piedmont for a story I'm working on. I don't think many folks around here know what geocaching is, and that once you have a gps it is a good free way to get out of the house and do something.

Thanks for your help,

Eddie Burkhalter

The Piedmont Journal

eburkhalter@thepiedmontjournal.com

jsu7923k@jsu.edu

office 256-235-3553

cell 256-689-8783

Hey all,

I'm a reporter for the Piedmont Journal and I'm looking for anyone who's searched for or planted caches in or near Piedmont for a story I'm working on. I don't think many folks around here know what geocaching is, and that once you have a gps it is a good free way to get out of the house and do something.

Thanks for your help,

Eddie Burkhalter

The Piedmont Journal

jsu7923k@jsu.edu

office 256-235-3553

cell 256-689-8783

It will be best for you to more precisely identify your location - Piedmont is a rather common town and area name in the southeastern US. Your area code suggests Alabama...

If you'll log on the geocache site you can put in an address close to where you plan to be. It will bring up all the geocaches in that area.

Have fun!

4 Paw Drive

Hey all,

Thanks for your help,

Eddie Burkhalter

The Piedmont Journal

jsu7923k@jsu.edu

office 256-235-3553

cell 256-689-8783

It will be best for you to more precisely identify your location - Piedmont is a rather common town and area name in the southeastern US. Your area code suggests Alabama...

JSU is Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, AL.

I live in Anniston but there are several cachers in/near Piedmont.

Sorry about that. Yeah, I should have said Piedmont Alabama.

Sledgehamster - Do you know how to contact those Piedmont cachers? I've got until Sunday to get the story done. In fact, if you've ever hunted in Piedmont yoiu could be of help as well. (I go to JSU myself).

This weekend I'm most easily reached at my personal email @ jsu7923k@jsu.edu

Thanks everyone for your help,

Eddie