Counts

Do people count the caches that have been set by youself in the total numbers of finds count? . IE in FindStatGen micro in GSAK.

No, FSG (and all of the other stats programs) does not count hides as a find - unless you log a find in it, which is generally frowned on.

Edited by Chrysalides

Do people count the caches that have been set by youself in the total numbers of finds count? . IE in FindStatGen micro in GSAK.

Just a thought.

Kind regards,

No, you are not supposed to log your own geocaches as found-it. It's different with events, which are attended, not found.

GermanSailor

Apparently it's also an accepted practice to log finds on caches placed as part of a team on a power trail.

Just a thought.

Kind regards,

No, you are not supposed to log your own geocaches as found-it. It's different with events, which are attended, not found.

GermanSailor

Apparently it's also an accepted practice to log finds on caches placed as part of a team on a power trail.

TOG is gonna end up being a dirty word and get censored. :laughing:

No, but our newest could be a 'legal' find for us because we have a 'family account'

It's a multi that my oldest son and I placed without any help what so ever from the wife and the youngest son. So, since we have finds that she and I have done alone, if the wife and youngest son went for it I'm guessing we could legitimately get our own :sad: - (but we don't plan on logging the find after she goes)