north dakota cacher

mrlaughingman

We're trying to get a state-wide group going in ND, but it's been slow-going at the moment. Still working on the webpage. MinotRanger is actively involved (I'm sure you've seen his name on caches in that area). Nice guy. I see you've joined the NDCapitalCachers Group too. That would be my suggestion for a group for now. :wub: You may want to just do a meet-n-greet event cache in Minot to meet local cachers. They are always fun. :blink:

Maybe see you on the trail sometime,

honeybee77

Jamestown, ND

Edited by honeybee77

I am also in North Dakota. I actually live in Glenburn, but I'm around Minot alot. Yesturday I found my FIRST cache. Lazy River (GC12YH7). I tried for the Magic City Express (GCNCM1) first and couldn't find it. I was a little disappointed, but after finding Lazy River, I am definatly hooked. I'm gonna try Magic City Express again this afternoon.

I'm also a little interested about the initial question here. Are there any benefits to joining a regional group? I can understand the political side of it, but what about Geocaching events, are they held by the regional groups?

C.J. Leigh