Newbie Oklahoma City

bobcatswt

Looking to find a group or a few individuals to go out with. I will admit I'm new so I bring nothing to the table except I'm excited to learn about Geocaching. So if your a pro at it, with little patience for questions, I may not be a good fit. If that's the case and you have another group that may be a fit for me, I would gladly take suggestions.

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone

Looking to find a group or a few individuals to go out with. I will admit I'm new so I bring nothing to the table except I'm excited to learn about Geocaching. So if your a pro at it, with little patience for questions, I may not be a good fit. If that's the case and you have another group that may be a fit for me, I would gladly take suggestions.

Well, you're timing is pretty good. There is a major statewide event schedule starting Aprt 16th. You can find more info about Spring Fling. There will be many cachers and a lot of opportunity to learn. Also, I can recommend the yahoo discussion group here or you can send me email from my profile page.

Hope to see you on the trail.

Don

Well, you're timing is pretty good. There is a major statewide event schedule starting Aprt 16th. You can find more info about Spring Fling. There will be many cachers and a lot of opportunity to learn. Also, I can recommend the yahoo discussion group here or you can send me email from my profile page.

Hope to see you on the trail.

Don

Don thanks for the info. I think I'll be able to make it. Pretty excited to meet and learn more about geocashing