Blue Monday ******COINTEST*****

opalsns

Gooood morning To everybody!!! :D

Happy April fools day! :D

I am posting my last one... even if I had many more to post.... like a game that you probably do not know..... called "Long Donkey" :D If you google it you will see it! :D what would the frogs say? ....Try to hold! I heard he is fat and heavy!!! :D

...or... it may has to do with Look twice for bikes... err.. frogs! :D

did I gave ideas??? I hope! :D

Anyway... the game is not well known so... I am going for this:

Da funky frogs.... Grodan & fiabus.... Tadploe379.... the hunt of an FTF!!!

Me first... me first!!!!! <_<

I am only kiding my friends.... ok? :D

Dafunky frogs

??? How did the Da funky frogs name went at the end of my post??? :laughing:;) SOrry!!! I really did not mean anything about you my friends!!! :D

OK,

That's it .

Now before i choose,

Did y'all hear the story of the man who left his wife for another woman and moved to Florida. He told his wife to sell his Race Car and send him the money.

So, she put the add in the paper,...

FOR SALE

RACE CAR

$ 10.00

It was purchased by ...

Richard Petty.

True Story !!!

This is a fun thread, can we please leave comments about ex-humans out of it? Those kinds of things really bring it down.

??? Ex humans????

Was my post....??? I hope I didn't insult anyone! If yes! I am deeply sorry and just let me know so I can edit it!

I wouldn't like to harm the relationship with good friends from here! :laughing:

OK,

That's it .

Now before i choose,

Did y'all hear the story of the man who left his wife for another woman and moved to Florida. He told his wife to sell his Race Car and send him the money.

FOR SALE

RACE CAR

$ 10.00

It was purchased by ...

Richard Petty.

True Story !!!

OK,

That's it .

Now before i choose,

FOR SALE

RACE CAR

$ 10.00

It was purchased by ...

Richard Petty.

True Story !!!

Is that story for April fools ???

If that is a true story..... WOW!!! that woman is amazing! :laughing: 10$ <_< What a revense!!! ;)

It's True, G-man

But

April Fools on Eartha's win.

I will post the winner(s) a little later on.

Right now I want to check on KD1EJ.

he Lives in Coventry, RI and works in Warwick, RI.

Both towns Flooded.

His shop was underwater.

Hmm.... Can you imagine the Man's face and reaction when he saw that his car was sold for 10$ ??? :laughing: ... Priceless!!! <_<

About Eartha and the win.... to tell you the truth... I would love to see Eartha or Flying Spaggetti monster winning even once! ;)

About Eartha and the win.... to tell you the truth... I would love to see Eartha or Flying Spaggetti monster winning even once! ;)

...but that would give up their 'anonymity' :laughing:

~J

Maybe this could be solved with a P O Box.... So they will keep their name secret! <_<:D

About Eartha and the win.... to tell you the truth... I would love to see Eartha or Flying Spaggetti monster winning even once! :D

...but that would give up their 'anonymity' <_<

~J

Maybe this could be solved with a P O Box.... So they will keep their name secret! ;):D

I know her name, But i'll never tell :laughing:

Ah darn and I spent the morning raking leaves and came in to post and its over. Well I''ll post anyway since it wouldn't be good enough to win...LOL

Eeny Meeny Miney Mo

Three frogs sitting in a row

Who jumps first

Nobody knows

Eeny Meeny Miney MO

Congrats to whoever wins and to Eartha!!!

Thanks for the laughs. I can't win. I don't enter cointests. It just wouldn't be fair. I'd make my post first and close the thread so there couldn't be any more entries. ;)

Please disregard the goosefraba1 post above!

April Fools!

Oh my dear Eartha!! Why it wouldn't be fair?? I am sure we all trust you!!! That goes to Flying spaggetti monster too even if I am not seeing him posting a lot! :D

so.. since we trust you and we know that you are fair to all... why not participate?? :laughing:

If there was a vote for this, I would vote to participate!

After all.. it is for the fun! In many cointest the fun is to try and find the answers, or to try guessing the right answer! Why lose all that my friend?? This is not fair!!

Being a kind of referee in cointests... and in all posts but not participating in the fun?

At least I hope mystery coiners know who you and FSM are, and send you their mystery coins! <_<

Thanks for the laughs. I can't win. I don't enter cointests. It just wouldn't be fair. I'd make my post first and close the thread so there couldn't be any more entries. :laughing:

Please disregard the goosefraba1 post above!

April Fools!

lol... I forgot to put April fools at the bottom. Oooops! Lol... Thanks for bein a good sport eartha <_<