Blue Monday ******COINTEST*****

opalsns

These are great. I have to be more careful with the one I do today, because I messed the one yesterday up trying to rush while my toddler played in my lap. Amazing how adding an a, and not making frog - frogs can mess up a punch a line. Oh well I just have to decide which of the one's I thought of later are better. Can't wait to read more.

These are great. I have to be more careful with the one I do today, because I messed the one yesterday up trying to rush while my toddler played in my lap. Amazing how adding an a, and not making frog - frogs can mess up a punch a line. Oh well I just have to decide which of the one's I thought of later are better. Can't wait to read more.

commentator "andhere we see them all piling up behind the safty frog, following that croak-astrafy of a crash on the last lap"

(the one that sets the speed limit after a crash or for restarts i dont watch racing to dont know what there called)

LOL

PACE CAR

LOL

5898f1ba-dd93-4818-aa92-2d738270201d.jpg

Pucker up princess!

We are 3 handsome princes

in the swamp so deep

We’re looking for a princess

and a castle with a keep

We’re feeling really froggy

And kind of slimy too

But it’s nothing can’t be fixed

By a kiss from you!

:laughing:

The water is still rising but we are still safe.

Will we get another April Fool's Day Flood?

After watching the news,

I wasn't sure if this was a punchline or the REAL thing!!

You OK down there???

It could be both. I made it through the April Fools Day flood of 87. My house, car and everything else didn't but my daughter was at my parents and I stayed home. Everyone said it wouldn't flood so I stayed home and helped my neighbors. My house wasn't even in the flood zone even though it was on the river. At 2;00 AM the fire department came with a boat and said I had to leave. When we was going through the water in the boat we could see the river rats and when I saw the frogs I thought of them. That was quite the April Fool's joke but sometimes starting over is good.

Got the bass boat out yet?

When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand on me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand on me, oh now now stand on me

Oh stand on me, stand on me, stand on me......

Are you suuuuure that's how the song goes??

April Fool's day is coming!!!! :laughing:

The water is still rising but we are still safe.

Will we get another April Fool's Day Flood?

After watching the news,

I wasn't sure if this was a punchline or the REAL thing!!

You OK down there???

It could be both. I made it through the April Fools Day flood of 87. My house, car and everything else didn't but my daughter was at my parents and I stayed home. Everyone said it wouldn't flood so I stayed home and helped my neighbors. My house wasn't even in the flood zone even though it was on the river. At 2;00 AM the fire department came with a boat and said I had to leave. When we was going through the water in the boat we could see the river rats and when I saw the frogs I thought of them. That was quite the April Fool's joke but sometimes starting over is good.

Got the bass boat out yet?

It's Gone, Sold it and everything else that my cheatin' Lyin' , Poor example of a human being couldn't take to his new girlfriends condo down in Fall River , MA. :laughing:

OOoooppps , sorry, That slipped out. :rolleyes:

The shell game - only one kiss and only one prince.

Cute! I was going to post something like this but couldn't get it right. I can just see it though. Step right up princess. Pick a frog any frog. One of them is really a prince; can you pick the right one? One chance, pick it, kiss it, see if you win. I'm looking really close and I don't think anyone ever wins. The prince is playing us and those are all frogs.

It's Gone, Sold it and everything else that my cheatin' Lyin' , Poor example of a human being couldn't take to his new girlfriends condo down in Fall River , MA. :laughing:

OOoooppps , sorry, That slipped out. <_<

Not slipped....more like jumped with intent....Been there before, thankful for the memories and the lessons. And I best never ever see him again!

Edited by CCWashburn

Gooood morning To everybody!!! <_<

Happy April fools day! ;)

I am posting my last one... even if I had many more to post.... like a game that you probably do not know..... called "Long Donkey" :D If you google it you will see it! :D what would the frogs say? ....Try to hold! I heard he is fat and heavy!!! :D

...or... it may has to do with Look twice for bikes... err.. frogs! :D

did I gave ideas??? I hope! :D

Anyway... the game is not well known so... I am going for this:

Da funky frogs.... Grodan & fiabus.... Tadploe379.... the hunt of an FTF!!!

Me first... me first!!!!! :laughing:

I am only kiding my friends.... ok? :D

Dafunky frogs