Yellow School Bus Series (YSB #4 thru YSB #12)

GPS_David

Back in 2005, I released a series of 13 travel bugs attached to small matchbox size yellow school buses, at this point I believe only 3 remain. These are not the Jeep Travel bugs, no one gets a Yellow School Bus icon on their profile when they log it! :wub:

I may re-release the Copy Tags but I was hoping if anyone has seen one or is still holding one, that they release it.

I've had a many Travel Bugs go missing, some go missing because a problem with the cache and other times people hold on to them, lose them or never go Geocaching again. I understand it but I figured I would send a shout out to everyone in hopes we can get a few of them going again.

In fact, if you are holding onto a Travel Bug as we speak, release it back into a Geocache! Let the owner of the bug know it is well! :(

GPS_David

Back in 2005, I released a series of 13 travel bugs attached to small matchbox size yellow school buses, at this point I believe only 3 remain. These are not the Jeep Travel bugs, no one gets a Yellow School Bus icon on their profile when they log it! :wub:

I may re-release the Copy Tags but I was hoping if anyone has seen one or is still holding one, that they release it.

I've had a many Travel Bugs go missing, some go missing because a problem with the cache and other times people hold on to them, lose them or never go Geocaching again. I understand it but I figured I would send a shout out to everyone in hopes we can get a few of them going again.

In fact, if you are holding onto a Travel Bug as we speak, release it back into a Geocache! Let the owner of the bug know it is well! :(

GPS_David

A few years ago I was introduced to geocaching and was interested in starting. I found a travel bug (not one of yours) and I still have it. I am now going to start and I have great intentions of putting it back. I just need to figure out where I stored it. I feel bad that I kept it and will not do that again. I am excited that I am getting back into it.