FS: Garmin Etrex Vista HCx

I have a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx forsale. I have only had it for 7 months and it is in excellent condition. It has the windshield mount as well as the a neoprene case. I would like to get $200 shipped or best offer. I will post up pictures this afternoon.

Is it possible to ship to Sweden? :wub:

I have a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx forsale. I have only had it for 7 months and it is in excellent condition. It has the windshield mount as well as the a neoprene case. I would like to get $200 shipped or best offer. I will post up pictures this afternoon.

Is it possible to ship to Sweden? :wub:

It might be possible if you shoot me a PM with your address and if you are willing to pay the extra as well as used paypal.

Here are a few pictures of the GPSr. Also not pictured is City Navigator NT 2008 which has been unlocked for this device.

Vista1.jpg

Vista2.jpg

Edited by kywaterfowler