Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N0WNV

Dayton Hamvention

Any Ham geocachers going to Dayton this year? Anyone up for group caching with me and my 4 legged little buddy (Alf). Ed N0WNV

Any Ham geocachers going to Dayton this year? Anyone up for group caching with me and my 4 legged little buddy (Alf). Ed N0WNV

I may be going up, but i don't know if ill be up for geocaching. Ill let you know asap. KJ4HEK

Hi...I'm in the process of relocating to the Seattle area for work, but am originally from Ohio, and lived about 30 miles from Dayton in Wilmington...think ABX and DHL.

Anyhow, I am going to try and get back home to hang out with my dad at the Hamvention. Would love to meet you....

KD8LDS

Tom.

Will be there to meet up with some contesting friends I've not seen in a couple years.

(QST KD8LDS: GL TO U, OM!! DHL PDX here, formerly ABX WPO)

Sure thing I will be coming up from Hamilton Ontario for Dayton fest pick a simplex on 440 and I will give you a yell, Pick a time on Sat that way I am not yelling into space :-)

73's and happy caching I hope to get a few in before I head back to Canada

VE3XMS

Email me at GEOCACHING.com my call sign is my username

Edited by mikexmas