Nanos have me wondering...

I've seen nanos inside blinkies, and small fake bolts, and eppendorfs. Have you ever seen nanos in any other type of container? I'm not talking about fake gum/pinecone/poop/cactus outer containers that then have blinkies in them, I'm talking about the actual nanocontainer that contains the teeny weeny log. What other nano containers have you seen?

They are fairly small, does a geopouch count?

geopouch: n. A small plastic baggie covered in one of a variety of styles of duct tape. Usually includes a small rare-earth magnet to serve as a means of attachment.

i've seen lots of those. one of our most popular hiders likes to use them[usually sans magnet though]

In the stores that have your basic tooth supplies, floss and such, you can find temporary tooth filling. It comes in a really small plastic nano sized can. Kinda like a baby film can. These types of nanos are EMF detector proof. Glue on a magnet or a really small patch of velcro and your good to go. Swiz

They are fairly small, does a geopouch count?

geopouch: n. A small plastic baggie covered in one of a variety of styles of duct tape. Usually includes a small rare-earth magnet to serve as a means of attachment.

That's not a nano! That's a micro that has lost its container! :wub: