Missing Car Keys

bittsen

Lost keys in either West Linn, Oregon City, or Tualatin area in Oregon

Keys have a Honda remote attached.

If you found some in the last week, please contact me.

Thanks

Seriously, dude? What, did you thrown them out the window on 205? At least you have good taste in cars. And if you lost your keys, how did you get home? What is the likelihood that the person who would come across them would be 1) a geocacher and 2) masochistic enough to participate on the forums?

I'm not giving you crap, I really feel for you. Having a car key remade and replacing the remote is expensive. I just sense there is a story there.... is this the same day (night?) you were night caching?

we tried using one of those beepy things to help locate the keys. you know, it beeps when you whistle.

the problem was, it was beeping all the time, even without any whistling. any high pitched noise no matter how short would cause it to start beeping.

so eventually we made a TB out of it. we called it "the annoying thing". it's been sitting in a night cache for half a year now, with 0 km on it. i think people hate it.

Lost keys in either West Linn, Oregon City, or Tualatin area in Oregon

Keys have a Honda remote attached.

If you found some in the last week, please contact me.

Thanks

Seriously, dude? What, did you thrown them out the window on 205? At least you have good taste in cars. And if you lost your keys, how did you get home? What is the likelihood that the person who would come across them would be 1) a geocacher and 2) masochistic enough to participate on the forums?

I'm not giving you crap, I really feel for you. Having a car key remade and replacing the remote is expensive. I just sense there is a story there.... is this the same day (night?) you were night caching?

Ah, let's clear up a few things.

#1 The keys weren't mine

#2 I didn't lose them

#3 The person who did lose them was geocaching the day they were lost but wasn't sure if they were lost while caching or not.

#4 The person who lost the keys carried two sets at the time, for whatever reason

#5 The keys were found. They weren't lost while caching but could have been.

#6 More people read the forums than you might think.

#7 I posted the lost keys thread as a favor.

#8 My work here is done

Thanks to everyone.