LnL's at Amazing Savings

slukster

I found two different real LnL's at the Amazing Savings store in Verona:

http://www.amazingsavings.com/

I paid $.99 for this round 7" diameter x 4" high LnL.

b10b4414-dc4d-429b-b785-305c7907d752.jpg

I paid $1.99 for this rectangular 8"x5"x3" LnL

13955279-f4a1-4e0f-ae67-b885eb138b37.jpg

These are the ones made in Korea which I have read in a forum somewhere might not be as good as the China ones but they seem to be of good quality. You definately will need to camouflage them unless you plan on hiding them among birthday gifts or near a plaid tree. <_<

;) After I posted the pic, I realized that I was setting myself up for some ball busting :)

The wife and kids are away for 2 weeks so it is party time!!! :D I have to make sure my wife doesn't see that pic because she will see how much of a mess the house is. Yikes! The vodka and chambord are for a drink called a "grape crush" and since the wife is away, I have to cook for myself. And because I am a lousy cook, I am reliving my college days where a batch of Mac N' Cheese was a meal. And about the best I can come to homemade cooking is momma's secret recipe for rice pilaf (partnered with a hot dog and I am living the high life <_<) .

Now, if we can please keep this thread on topic!!! :(:huh:

They have a new supply of LnL's at Amazing Savings ranging in price from $.99 for the small ones up to $3.99 for the ammo can size. They have about 8 different sizes and shapes. Last time I posted about them they were sold out when I went back to get more so this time I bought a ton of them before sharing the news. :) I now have about 40 containers in stock in my basement. LOL There is a new location off of Route 3 in Clifton (behind the old Princeton Ski Shop).

Edited by slukster

How'd that top round one hold up? It doesn't look like the typical Lock n Lock latching mechanism and is closer to the type of latch that I've had not so good luck with, one that hooks under a rim.

It has worked very well with my leftovers in the fridge. :unsure: It never made it into the wild. I am not a big fan of the round ones (making log books for them can be a pain) so I prefer the square/rectangular ones. Most of the ones they are currently selling are the standard latch and post type of mechanism.