Hiding a Cache?

Hey everyone i have hidden 2 caches, about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and they still haven't been reviewed? Why is this? im starting to get annoyed with the admins because i've done everything they have asked me to do, but nope still unpublished. Any tips that can help me get them to review it?

On March 6 the volunteer reviewer placed a note on each of your cache page. Please return to your cache pages, read the notes, and follow the reviewer's instructions to make contact and have the pages reviewed again.

How do you know what the review wrote on his cache page if it isn't published yet? I tried to look but I can't find it. Do you have special powers or something? And please don't try to fool me with that Platinum member doughnut crap. LOL

Just curious

On March 6 the volunteer reviewer placed a note on each of your cache page. Please return to your cache pages, read the notes, and follow the reviewer's instructions to make contact and have the pages reviewed again.

How do you know what the review wrote on his cache page if it isn't published yet? I tried to look but I can't find it. Do you have special powers or something? And please don't try to fool me with that Platinum member doughnut crap. LOL

Just curious

I would suggest clicking through to his profile page. You might also notice his "Moderator" button.

Volunteer Reviewer since March 15, 2002

I could tell you about Platinum Membership, but then I would have to kill you.

Of course. ;)

Figured that. :huh::):D:(

And then I would have to kill mtn-man for telling you - or at least demote him to Aluminum Membership. <_<

On a serious note, site volunteers will often look into questions like the one in the OP and offer suggestions if we can. It's not always easy to get those first few caches through the review process.

Just curious

You don't even have to go to his profile. It says Moderator by his name. That would be a hint on a cache page.

Just curious

You don't even have to go to his profile. It says Moderator by his name. That would be a hint on a cache page.

Moderator does not necessarily equal reviewer.

A moderator has some control over the forums - not reviewing caches.