Borders on some cache pages

crystal_wright

Hi,

I've noticed that some cache pages have added clip art to the border of their page... I was wondering how I could do that. I have some really devious caches coming in the mail soon and I would like to add some clip art to the border for these cache pages. Please help. Thanks in advance. Crystal

Hi,

I've noticed that some cache pages have added clip art to the border of their page... I was wondering how I could do that. I have some really devious caches coming in the mail soon and I would like to add some clip art to the border for these cache pages. Please help. Thanks in advance. Crystal

In the "Editing Cache" form there is a slot for "Background Image URL". That can either be somewhere else on the 'Net or you can upload an image to the Cache page itself and reference that.

Hi,

In the "Editing Cache" form there is a slot for "Background Image URL". That can either be somewhere else on the 'Net or you can upload an image to the Cache page itself and reference that.

So.... I've saved a picture to the cache page, and I clicked on it to copy the URL address. I copy and pasted it, but it didn't change the background. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hi,

I've noticed that some cache pages have added clip art to the border of their page... I was wondering how I could do that. I have

some really devious caches coming in the mail soon and I would like to add some clip art to the border for these cache pages. Please help. Thanks in advance. Crystal

So.... I've saved a picture to the cache page, and I clicked on it to copy the URL address. I copy and pasted it, but it didn't change the background. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Okay.. I saved the clip art to a folder on my computer and got it to work.... how fun! Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I´ve changed the border by linking to a JPG in the WEB ("free wallpaper page"). The edit was OK, I can view my listings and I can see the new border. Everything looks fine. Now I ´ve closed the browser and reopened the page -> border is gone !!! Why? In the listing the link is still there.

I found the solution in another thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...p;hl=background

just upload your JPG or GIF to your Cachesite and then copy the link into the space for the background - voila

Edited by shrinknose