Picture upload?

BlueTeam02

First of all, have your photos already on your drive...

Write your log and submit it, then it gives you the opportunity to upload a photo with a button at the upper right corner.

You can also upload a photo to your log, from the View/Edit Log/Upload photo option at the bottom of your actual submitted log on the cache page itself.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

How do I upload pictures to a Travelbug's site?

Have taken pictures as the owners asked for it, but miss the "Upload image" button from the cache logs.

There is also no possibility to edit the bug's log afterwards.

Edited by harraps

Have taken pictures as the owners asked for it, but miss the "Upload image" button from the cache logs.

You can edit your own log and/or upload photographs to it:

Go to the TB's page, find your log, click on "Visit log" (to the right side of your log)...

This give you your log on one page. At the top you'll see two buttons for "Edit log" and "Delete log".

In the top right corner you'll see the link for "Upload Image".

MrsB :smile:

Exactly the same as "editing" a cache log to upload an image, except it is on that traveler's page instead of on the cache page.

What it will not allow you to do is change the "action" (the drop or retrieval) of the traveler.

To summarise for those who might still be confused:

1) First, write your log and submit it.

2a) Once submitted you then have the choice of uploading photos to the log there and then or...

2b) You can edit your log at a later date and attach photos then.

I also found it confusing at first that I couldn't specify an image to upload whilst writing the log, but soon learned that it's gotta be done after submission.

I wish uploading pics to the forums were as easy. <_<

Uploading a photo to the forums is a different animal than uploading to cache or traveler page! For one thing, the photo must be uploaded already to another page. You cannot upload from your harddrive to the forums.

EDIT: After the prep though, it is easier upload to the forums.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee