Mission: 10 Years!

res2100

Participating: March 23, 2010

Name Received: - April 6, 2010

Mission Sent: - April 9, 2010

Mission Received: - April 15, 2010!!! :)

YAY!!!! I received my coins today! I believe they are from Ashallond. Thank you so much! I don't have either of these coins; honestly had never heard of them (I'm fairly new to coins and what's out there :) ). This was my first coin mission ever! I am so excited to have two new coins to my collection! I especially love drneal's coin! Now I have TWO of his coins!!! :lol: Thank you so much Ashallond and thank you especially to res2100 for organizing the mission!!! :D

March15005.jpg

March15006.jpg

March15001.jpg

March15002.jpg

Participating: Yep!

Name Received: Yep!

Mission Sent: Yep! April 12th

Mission Received: Yep! April 19th

I'm in the middle of moving, and my cameras are already packed up, but I got a canadian coin and a gold cosmo coin, from someone down under. I can probably figure out who later on, but I'm about to go to bed.

Thanks!

Mission 1

Participating: Mar. 25/10

Name Received: April 5th

Mission Sent: -

Mission Received: -

Researching! Will probably be 2 weeks or so before mission sent out. Hopefully will arrive week of 5/2/10!

;) I had to contact my Mission person to let them know that the coins that I was getting for them was coming from overseas. It may take a while to get here but they are coming.

Mission 1

Participating: 25 MAR 2010

Name Received: 6 APR 2010

Mission Sent: 9 APR 2010

Mission Received: 19 APR 2010

I got my coins yesterday from Illinois. Nice!

Glad you like them. How did you get such good pictures?

Lot's of practice (I take pics of every coin I activate for the coin page). That and a little Photoshop to clean up the background. :lol:

Edited by HoustonControl

Mission 1

Participating: Yes

Name Received: Yes

Mission Sent: Yes

Mission Received: No

Mission 2

Mission Received: No

One mission recipient I sent to has been marked as arrived, the other hasn't as yet...but it should have got there quite some time ago.....

Mission 1

Participating: Mar 23/10

Name Received: Apr 6/10

Mission Sent: Apr 7

Mission Received: - Apr 19 (Where'sMyMarbles)

Mission 2

Name Received: Apr 6/10

Mission Sent: Apr 9

Mission Received: -

Mission 1 photos (these aren't my photos, I found them online.

Celtic Spirit - Body

DSC01221.jpgDSC01222.jpg

Celtic Spirit - Wisdom

DSC01227.jpgDSC01228.jpg

They're both great looking coins, neither of which I already had. Where'sMyMarbles also sent along 2 pieces of glass they made which I added to 2 silver chains for my wife and daughter. Thanks so much for the coins and glass pieces - they're all excellent - and congratulations & good luck with the wedding!

They're both great looking coins, neither of which I already had. Where'sMyMarbles also sent along 2 pieces of glass they made which I added to 2 silver chains for my wife and daughter. Thanks so much for the coins and glass pieces - they're all excellent - and congratulations & good luck with the wedding!

Oh I'm so glad you didn't have them already!!!! :D Makes presents even better! Glad you like the glass, I love hearing that people love it :ph34r: It is an awesome art and craft. I try my best :)

Thank you so much for the wedding wishes!!! I need them!! :)

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles

Wow, I received a HUGE package from CRSA cruisers! Thanks so much everything in it is wonderful! I was thinking this was more of a bubble mailer type of mission, so I actually feel a little guilty now ...

CRSA Cruisers sent me a big box, with a cool new geobag (and I was actually looking for one), that holds 2 water bottles and was just full of stuff. It included 2 micro and 3 small cache containers, logbooks, pens, and bug repellent. It also included 2 coins and 2 pathtags!

af7dc3d4-6c66-4361-a825-4be1dab8cf6b.jpg

The coins are a Courageous Lion and a GC&PC Geo Graduate Owl. They are both cool shaped coins, and I didn't have either of them. I like the pathtags too, because I just started collecting them too. One is a WWFM VII tag, and I plan on attending one of these upcoming events.

cd624758-a3d0-4bcc-be19-ab7e348f09d8.jpg

Thanks for a great package, and also a special thanks to the mission organizer for a fun mission!

I am WAY overdue in this mission, so I need to first offer apologies to my recipients. I was already overseas when I received my names, and then "that volcano" erupted in Iceland and delayed my return by a full week! Upon my return, my roommates let me know that our landlord had decided to put their house up for sale and I had a week to move. Wow.

So, while most of my stuff is in storage, I do have my geocoins and will send out this mission TODAY! Hopefully my recipients will be pleased with their missions, despite their tardiness...

Mission #1

Email sent: 24 March 2010

Name Received: 6 April 2010

Outgoing Package Sent: 4 May 2010

Incoming Package Received: Yes!

Mission #2

Outgoing Package Sent: 4 May 2010

My incoming packages were awesome, but got scooped up with the rest of my mail and are currently in a box somewhere, so no pictures from me! Sorry about this, as I love looking at the pictures and am usually pretty good about posting them. Agghhhh...I will be so ready to not live out of boxes and suitcases. Thank you to my senders - you both did a great job and I was so thankful for the coins!

Name Received: YES, Apr 6

Mission Sent: YES, Apr 6

Mission Received: YES!

Thanks to the person who sent the coins ... ufortunately, I didn't look up who it was. Loved both of the coins I received - they are definitely the oldest coins in my collection, and one even non-trackable!

Thanks!!

Mission 1

Mission Received: Yes!! Kini-Ont - I got them on April 30th!! You did remarkably well with your postal guesstimate :ph34r: Sorry I haven't replied sooner - I really love those Solomons Seal coins - thank you!

Mission 2

Mission Received: No. :ph34r:

Mission 1

Mission Received: Yes!! Kini-Ont - I got them on April 30th!! You did remarkably well with your postal guesstimate :ph34r: Sorry I haven't replied sooner - I really love those Solomons Seal coins - thank you!

Mission 2

Mission Received: No. :ph34r:

Wow, it got there before May :huh: so glad your enjoying the coins 0004.gif

Since not everyone has been posting updates, I am just curious who is still waiting for their mission to arrive? I've received an email from one person who is still waiting and I am still waiting for mine to arrive (I know they said they were sending it late). Anyone else out there still waiting?

I heard from my mission #1 person that they received their package. This was a domestic mailing. My second mission was shipped the same day, but is going FAR away and so may take a bit longer...

Mission #1

Outgoing Package Sent: 4 May 2010 - Received, confirmed by email from recipient.

Mission #2

Outgoing Package Sent: 4 May 2010 - En route, international, down under...

The following is a list of those who have either not received their mission yet or have not posted indicating that they received their missions. If you are on the list below and received your mission, please let me know. I've also emailed everyone below for an update.

CSRA Cruisers - ???

Just a Trifle - ???

Plumbrokeacres - ???

mickeydv - ???

Nfreitas - ???

GeoTrailGuy - Mission 2 - not yet

res2100 - not yet

drneal - not yet

Edited by res2100