Mission: 10 Years!

res2100

10 Years! Geocoin Mission

With the 10th Anniversary of geocaching approaching on the May 1st weekend, there will be many events taking place around the world. A list of 10 Years of Geocaching events can be found on this bookmark.

To add to the celebration, I will be hosting this geocoin Mission to celebrate this milestone.

1) Must be willing to send a minimum of TWO geocoins.

2) Must post progress in this thread (ie Participating, Name Received, Mission Sent, Mission Received)

3) Please specify if you are not willing to send outside of your country.

4) If you wish to participate please send me the following through my geocaching profile.

Geocaching Name

Name

Full mailing address

Country preference, if any

Number of missions

At a minimum, you need to send 2 geocoins. If you want to send something extra you can but is not necessary. You may send your package anonymously or include your name.

I will be emailing everyone their mission in about a week's time, and you should have your missions sent sometime before May 1st.

I'm in for two missions! Email sent through GC.com....thanks so much for organizing and hosting! I think I've done more missions this year than I have found new caches. Must work on the caching part.

Mission #1

Email sent: 24 March 2010

Name Received:

Outgoing Package Sent:

Incoming Package Received:

Mission #2

Email sent: 24 March 2010

Name Received:

Outgoing Package Sent:

Incoming Package Received:

Edited by Penny and Kona

I'll play -- email sent.

I'm new to this, so what did I just sign up for?

res2100 will email you the name and address of one of the other mission participants and send your details to a different person. You're responsible for sending your recipient 2 geocoins and the person with your name is responsible for sending you 2 coins.

I'll play -- email sent.

I'm new to this, so what did I just sign up for?

res2100 will email you the name and address of one of the other mission participants and send your details to a different person. You're responsible for sending your recipient 2 geocoins and the person with your name is responsible for sending you 2 coins.

OK, cool!

Since there are still a few people who want to join, email me your information and I will assign names for anyone else that wants to take part too.

Yay! Thank you! I signed up for two missions.

Howlingmoon

(Mission 1)

Participating ~ 4-6-10

Name Received ~

Mission Sent ~

Mission Received ~

Howlingmoon

(Mission 2)

Participating ~ 4-6-10

Name Received ~

Mission Sent ~

Mission Received ~