Geocacher Sighting - cachemobile

Wander Lost

I spied TerribleTs driving south in his blue Acura on I-405 in Bellevue yesterday about 4:30 pm. Actually, he spied me first, and we saluted.

I had spotted your Travel Bug first, then I saw your license plate and then the WSGA sticker on the rear window. I was pretty sure it was you before I saw the plate. I hope I didn't startle you when I honked. I am making the compute from Kent to Lynnwood and back more often. I will keep my eyes open for you.

Terrible Ts

(Actually I was driving my Toyota, not an Acura.)

Near the Highway 3 bottleneck in Bremerton about 4pm today and I was behind a Maroon car with a geocaching sticker on the back window and the license plate frame read something on the order of "Henrys Imaginary Corvette". Needed a co-pilot to verify the details but was flying solo..sorry.

Was coming off the cloverleaf from north bound on the University bridge in Seattle when I saw a dark SUV/Minivan type car in front of me with a Signal window cling on the rear window and a Geocaching license plate holder at the 5 way stop. It was just before 8:15 AM on 7/31. Anyway, wanted to pass along that your left rear break light was out. Left turn signal was working fine though.

On October 7 2013 I saw a pair of buses turned RVs, Heading East on I-70 Between Dayton & Columbus, the first had a license place sized travel bug, but I couldn't get close enough to get all the tag numbers,

(it was a blue luxury bus, and its companion was either green or perhaps orange (Syracuse, NY?) I was hoping someone would see themselves posted here, or at least know of this Travel Bug and help me finalize my sighting, by giving me the missing numbers I could not read.. my GC handle is here, but it is also my yahoo email address, so please write if you, too have spotted this travel bug in plain sight.

On October 7 2013 I saw a pair of buses turned RVs, Heading East on I-70 Between Dayton & Columbus, the first had a license place sized travel bug, but I couldn't get close enough to get all the tag numbers,

(it was a blue luxury bus, and its companion was either green or perhaps orange (Syracuse, NY?) I was hoping someone would see themselves posted here, or at least know of this Travel Bug and help me finalize my sighting, by giving me the missing numbers I could not read.. my GC handle is here, but it is also my yahoo email address, so please write if you, too have spotted this travel bug in plain sight.

I don't think you will have much luck here, as this is the Pacific Northwest forum...

Edited by Dgwphotos

I don't think you will have much luck here, as this is the Pacific Northwest forum...

oops!! did a search for sightings, and got this thread by mistake