Palo Duro State Park

Texas Firefly

I recently placed a nice cache in Palo Duro Canyon state park Texas, not realizing there are rules governing such things. In addition, it was too close to an existing cache. I live in Houston and was hoping someone in the Amarillo area might make a trip to the park and rescue the cache and hide it elsewhere. Its a cool cache and even has a travel bug in it. The coordinates are:

N 34° 56.668 W 101° 41.534

Please let me know at chammons@hbu.edu

Chris

Texas Firefly

Edited by Texas Firefly

Thanks for the advice.

Its a cool cache and even has a travel bug in it, a few pathtags, a log, some goodies, all in a cool little container. The coordinates are:

N 34° 56.668 W 101° 41.534

Please let me know at chammons@hbu.edu if you can move it anywhere, just so it doesnt go missing.

Chris

Texas Firefly

Texas Parks and Wildlife will be having a Texas Outdoor Family weekend at Palo Duro coming up on the 17th and 18th of April. I will contact someone that will be there that weekend and get that cache rescued. Do you want the stuff back, or can I have the person place the bugs and tags in one of the existing caches in the park?