Missing PQ's

Knight2000

Sunday at about noon I decided to take the kids out for a few caches. I clicked the appropriate box on my PQ and waited. Soon it said it had run at 12:00:00 AM. It never came. So i copied it and tried it again. It never did come either. After waiting a while I just used the PQ from last weekend. I see today that the second says that it ran at the same time. (12:00:00 AM)

I am getting all of my other geocaching.com emails. I have never had a problem there. I looked and didn't seem to see any PQ issues being discussed. I remember problems a couple weekends back but I thought those were handled.

Am I alone? Ideas?

Soon it said it had run at 12:00:00 AM. It never came.

Am I alone? Ideas?

I have had this happen in the past, mainly with "complicated" route PQs in busy times.

The run time of 12:00:00AM is an indication that the PQ had an error and will not run successfully. You won't get the output from that "run". For me, making a copy and trying again at some other time has always worked.

Sunday at about noon I decided to take the kids out for a few caches. I clicked the appropriate box on my PQ and waited. Soon it said it had run at 12:00:00 AM. It never came. So i copied it and tried it again. It never did come either. After waiting a while I just used the PQ from last weekend. I see today that the second says that it ran at the same time. (12:00:00 AM)

I am getting all of my other geocaching.com emails. I have never had a problem there. I looked and didn't seem to see any PQ issues being discussed. I remember problems a couple weekends back but I thought those were handled.

Am I alone? Ideas?

I have had that problem several times. That PQ will never ever run again for me. I have to copy it then delete it. Sometimes the copy will do the same thing, sometimes not. And it isn't complicated route PQs. They are standard PQs that have run successfully many times in the past.