Hamilton Geocachers?

GOBLUEGIRL

Have a look for local event caches going on and attend one of them (or more LOL) you'll meet lots of cachers there... some local, some not so local....

DD

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a group in the Hamilton, ON area for geocachers? I'd like to get together and meet some new cachers! :lol:

1 May 10 Years! Jordan Ontario GC225X8

12 June COG Spring Fling 6 GC1MGE2 Will be HUGE

and of course I will be there LMAO....

DD

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a group in the Hamilton, ON area for geocachers? I'd like to get together and meet some new cachers! :lol:

Yep, the Golden Horseshoe Geocachers Monthly Geocaching Club

Thanks DyverDown!

I the saw GHGMC, but I was wondering if there was anything more specific to Hamilton.

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a group in the Hamilton, ON area for geocachers? I'd like to get together and meet some new cachers! :)

Yep, the Golden Horseshoe Geocachers Monthly Geocaching Club

Thanks DyverDown!

I the saw GHGMC, but I was wondering if there was anything more specific to Hamilton.

The GHMGC is caching in Ancaster (can't get much closer to Hamilton than that) on April 10th. You'll find that our monthly group caching is a great way to get out and meet people and make new friends. Everyone always has a good time. If you are on Facebook, have a look at the group there for all theinformation and join in.