Querry havoc

bth7

I am sure that this issue has been addressed at some point in time but I am unable to track it down anywhere.

I requested 5 Querries on Sat 20th of March the same way I always do and they said that they were generated but did not recieve them in my emails. i have been a premium member for 1 year and this is the first time I have had an issue. I tried 2 different email accounts thinking that maybe the issue is with my email accounts. I waited 24 hours and still nothing other emails are being recieved just nothing from geocaching.com. CAN ANYONE HELP

there's countless threads about this issue

seems that it tends to happen in the weekends maybe due to an increase number of users trying to access the system

there have been many outcomes, some received them a day later, a week later, some never got them

you can run 5 a day, so can try running them again tomorrow

Edited by t4e
I requested 5 Querries on Sat 20th of March the same way I always do and they said that they were generated but did not recieve them in my emails.

I checked the mail server logs and found that your ISP rejected the emails. The message your ISP's server gave was:

571 5.7.1 Message contains spam or virus or sender is blocked : 17080:3159550304|6A6C (in reply to end of DATA command))

You'll need to contact your ISP and ask them to unblock emails from Groundspeak.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you track down this issue.

:) Elias

I requested 5 Querries on Sat 20th of March the same way I always do and they said that they were generated but did not recieve them in my emails.

I checked the mail server logs and found that your ISP rejected the emails. The message your ISP's server gave was:

571 5.7.1 Message contains spam or virus or sender is blocked : 17080:3159550304|6A6C (in reply to end of DATA command))

You'll need to contact your ISP and ask them to unblock emails from Groundspeak.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you track down this issue.

:) Elias

Thanks for your help Got it to work

Bth7