Anyone else noticed changes?

L8HNB

I was just looking at "My Profile" page and saw that I'd lost my avatar and GS don't sem to know how long I have been a member for! This is cut and paste from the page:

Hello L8HNB!

Premium Member

Since: Unknown

Renewal Date: 3/27/2011

I have just renewed my Premium Membership, well within the expiry date, so that shouldn't have affected any of the above.

I have also come to load some caches into my own database, that is based on distance from my home co-ords, and that info (12.5m N for example) is not on the cache page either.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I have also come to load some caches into my own database, that is based on distance from my home co-ords, and that info (12.5m N for example) is not on the cache page either.

What I meant to say before is that the cache details page has not got the distance from my home co-ords on - think I'm tired! I checked my info and my home co-ords are there as they have disappeared or changed occasionly for no apparent reason in the past.

Interesting to note that ny avatar is working here - I'm just getting the grey face on my "My Profile" page.

Anyway, thanks all for the replies - it will probably sort it's self out in the next day or two.

Cheers, Henry.

What I meant to say before is that the cache details page has not got the distance from my home co-ords on - think I'm tired! I checked my info and my home co-ords are there as they have disappeared or changed occasionly for no apparent reason in the past.

Interesting to note that ny avatar is working here - I'm just getting the grey face on my "My Profile" page.

Anyway, thanks all for the replies - it will probably sort it's self out in the next day or two.

Cheers, Henry.

Your profile looks OK to me. I see two of you next to your car and all of your dates look OK.

L8HNB

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday, March 21, 2010

d0be91f8-0370-4128-8d4a-8ea51bfbdf24.jpg

Well there you are :P

Just come in from work and checked "My Profile" and the same cache page that I was looking at last night and they're back to normal, the hampsters have probably had a good talking too.....

I have recently noted that list of nearby caches to my home postcode is incorrect - approx 1 mile NE

I have had a similar problem - the notification email occasionally gives a different distance from home to the cache to that displayed on the cache page. Been going on some years now, GS don't know why!

currykev - it's all done to keep us on our toes, don't want complacent geocachers do we? :P

All part of lifes rich mystery I guess :lol: