COINTEST: 2nd Chance March Madness

Mauison

So did you know there was a loser's bracket? I think I possibly picked every loser... Sigh...

<snip>

Maybe you weren't in this league but in the other one? I have the bottom of the pile firmly in control!! :) Sad to say :(
Well I finally got back into the group and found out that Toojin is #15 out of 15 entries in the 2nd Chance bracket...

I actually managed to pick two winners... Tragic just tragic :D

Edited by Toojin
So did you know there was a loser's bracket? I think I possibly picked every loser... Sigh...

<snip>

Maybe you weren't in this league but in the other one? I have the bottom of the pile firmly in control!! B) Sad to say :grin:
Well I finally got back into the group and found out that Toojin is #15 out of 15 entries in the 2nd Chance bracket...

I actually managed to pick two winners... Tragic just tragic :unsure:

I just checked and it looks like you took second!

Me well I am firmly entrenched in the cellar. In fact its so bad that they say I am ranked #14 but I only see 11 teams!! LOL

cCongratulations to Jennifer! See everybody next year

<snip>

Maybe you weren't in this league but in the other one? I have the bottom of the pile firmly in control!! B) Sad to say :grin:

I actually managed to pick two winners... Tragic just tragic :unsure:

I just checked and it looks like you took second!

Me well I am firmly entrenched in the cellar. In fact its so bad that they say I am ranked #14 but I only see 11 teams!! LOL

cCongratulations to Jennifer! See everybody next year

Jennifer's my wife (who was only doing the bracket for fun) so the geocoin goes to Toojin!

Jennifer's my wife (who was only doing the bracket for fun) so the geocoin goes to Toojin!

Wow, I went from #15 to winning !! Seriously I was at #15 because I had only picked two winners, but I did pick Duke and the further into the rounds, the more points a correct guess was worth. Wow !!

A real come from behind win, made possible because if I had picked anyone but Duke, my mother might have murdered me! B)

Thank you for the cointest !!