COINTEST: 2nd Chance March Madness

Mauison

My bracket got busted big time with Kansas and Villanova both losing. So I started a 2nd Chance Geocoin Madness group. Basically, you pick the brackets from the Sweet 16 games to the Championship game.

Whether or not you're in the original March Madness cointest, anyone can join this group. Winner will get a geocoin from me.

Send me an email (I'm not good at checking PM's) and I'll send the info.

i believe i can fail even MORE SPECTACULARY when given a 2nd chance. i'm all in for gettin' kicked out again! :laughing:

Sent, let me know if you have any problems signing up.

Oh yeah, I'll be out of the house and away from a computer all morning and probably part of the afternoon but I'll get the invites out as soon as I'm back at a computer.

Now the anguishing decision- whether pull an injured MSU team in favor of the Cinderella :unsure:

i have N. Iowa as an upset winner on friday. its a long shot, but MSU can't be nearly as good with their starter out due to injury. it should be a good game.

And now WVU's starting guard out with broken foot!!!

Now the anguishing decision- whether pull an injured MSU team in favor of the Cinderella :ph34r:

i have N. Iowa as an upset winner on friday. its a long shot, but MSU can't be nearly as good with their starter out due to injury. it should be a good game.

yeah...i changed my bracket today and now have Washington defeating West Virginia. a point guard is just a huge loss against a good team. ouch, this really hurt the mountaineers. :surprise:

Now the anguishing decision- whether pull an injured MSU team in favor of the Cinderella :ph34r:

yeah...i changed my bracket today and now have Washington defeating West Virginia. a point guard is just a huge loss against a good team. ouch, this really hurt the mountaineers. :surprise:

OH NO Now I have to basically start over...Oh well at this stage it can basically be a coin flip. Now which coin do I choose to toss? ;)

OH NO Now I have to basically start over...Oh well at this stage it can basically be a coin flip. Now which coin do I choose to toss? ;)

I'm sticking with msu winning this round and wvu winning. Huggins is a great coach... he's won harder games with less talent before.

side bet?! side bet?! :ph34r:

Lol... I never thought that gambling would find me in the geocoin forums. I need to find better hiding places. :surprise: ... but pm me.

I'm sticking with msu winning this round and wvu winning. Huggins is a great coach... he's won harder games with less talent before.

side bet?! side bet?! ;)

Lol... I never thought that gambling would find me in the geocoin forums. I need to find better hiding places. :surprise: ... but pm me.

its not a disease...its MADNESS! PM sent! :ph34r:

I have spent this am studying the teams. I still think it is a coin toss for several of them as one statistician said. so far I haven't made any changes to my origanl brackets but I have notes all over it! LOL

I'm taking MSU of course and Washington LOL (I think.....)

side bet?! side bet?! :laughing:

Lol... I never thought that gambling would find me in the geocoin forums. I need to find better hiding places. :smile: ... but pm me.

its not a disease...its MADNESS! PM sent! :)

game on! c',mon huskies! you can do it! :laughing:

Lol... I never thought that gambling would find me in the geocoin forums. I need to find better hiding places. :smile: ... but pm me.

game on! c',mon huskies! you can do it! :anibad:

GAWD!...that Washington guard is killing us! 3 turnovers in 2 minutes! :laughing:

and so...once again...my bracket is BUSTED! :anibad:

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

This is a great start for me 0-2 Maybe there is a booby prize! LOL

yeah, i didn't mention that i also picked Syracuse to win, so we are both in the same boat...and its sinking fast! :smile:

maybe we should design the "sinking ship" geocoin! oh wait, theres already a "titanic". hmmm..."titanic"...thats a perfect description for my bracket! can i rename it?!

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

GAWD!...that Washington guard is killing us! 3 turnovers in 2 minutes! :laughing:

That was one uugggllyyy game! It got really sloppy.... and luckily wvu prevailed! Now if they can just lose to UK next week... my bracket won't be so awful. The Syracuse game threw me off though. I thought that KSU should have been #1 seed in that region anyway though.

That was one uugggllyyy game! It got really sloppy.... and luckily wvu prevailed! Now if they can just lose to UK next week... my bracket won't be so awful. The Syracuse game threw me off though. I thought that KSU should have been #1 seed in that region anyway though.

never let it be said that odyssey voyager does not pay his debts! now take your blood money...lol...and good luck with the second chance bracket, you are off to a good start! :anibad:

side bet?! side bet?! :anibad:

game on! c',mon huskies! you can do it! :)

GAWD!...that Washington guard is killing us! 3 turnovers in 2 minutes! :anibad:

and so...once again...my bracket is BUSTED! :)

never let it be said that odyssey voyager does not pay his debts! now take your blood money...lol...and good luck with the second chance bracket, you are off to a good start! :)

Oh... I just can't decide which coin to buy on ebay with my new found funds :laughing::laughing::anibad: .... just playin'... but really any suggestions :)

Oh... I just can't decide which coin to buy on ebay with my new found funds :smile::):laughing: .... just playin'... but really any suggestions :anibad:

such a gracious winner! :anibad:

lol...i would suggest a trip to the "geocoin store" for some excellent prices on nice geocoins: moebius, seals of solomon, and the perfect geocoin for you: fortune favors the bold! :laughing:

So did you know there was a loser's bracket? I think I possibly picked every loser... Sigh...

However, I can't tell because when I went to look at what I picked, I got a screen that said "you are not a member of this group".

Now, there's a commentary, I did so bad that I disappeared...

So did you know there was a loser's bracket? I think I possibly picked every loser... Sigh...

However, I can't tell because when I went to look at what I picked, I got a screen that said "you are not a member of this group".

Now, there's a commentary, I did so bad that I disappeared...

Maybe you weren't in this league but in the other one? I have the bottom of the pile firmly in control!! :rolleyes: Sad to say :)