CITO events in NE Ohio

redjada

I am hosting three C.I.T.O events in the coming weeks.

Event # 1. Plum Creek Park CITO GC23T0E on 04/25/2010. This event is scheduled to be part of the 8th annual national C.I.T.O events.

Event # 2. Fred Fuller Park CITO GC23Y09 on 05/02/2010

Event # 3 Al Lease Park CITO GC23YTX on 05/29/2010

At the Al Lease Park C.I.T.O, there will be a cook out after the trash pickup. I will be supplying burgers and dogs, buns, pop/water plates, etc… So please bring a dish to go with.

Thanks to the geocaching community, I will be giving away some great geocaching stuff at each event. Including a Delorme PN-40 at the Al Lease Park C.I.T.O

This is a great chance to come out and lend a hand, put faces with names. If you are new to geocaching, this is an excellent opportunity to meet fellow geocachers and get some caching tips.

I hope to see you there,

RedJada

I am hosting three C.I.T.O events in the coming weeks.

Event # 1. Plum Creek Park CITO GC23T0E on 04/25/2010. This event is scheduled to be part of the 8th annual national C.I.T.O events.

Event # 2. Fred Fuller Park CITO GC23Y09 on 05/02/2010

Event # 3 Al Lease Park CITO GC23YTX on 05/29/2010

At the Al Lease Park C.I.T.O, there will be a cook out after the trash pickup. I will be supplying burgers and dogs, buns, pop/water plates, etc… So please bring a dish to go with.

Thanks to the geocaching community, I will be giving away some great geocaching stuff at each event. Including a Delorme PN-40 at the Al Lease Park C.I.T.O

This is a great chance to come out and lend a hand, put faces with names. If you are new to geocaching, this is an excellent opportunity to meet fellow geocachers and get some caching tips.

I hope to see you there,

RedJada

Live in the area but unfortunately I´ll be out of the country until July