Account closing

slyguytoo

I'm looking to remove my account from the data base; as i have been required, by my girlfriend, to open a new account with a name that incorporates both of us lol i cant seem to find where to do that ..any help?

since you only have 1 find, why not just change the username name on the current account you have?

http://support.Groundspeak.com//index.php?...page&id=115

Edited by t4e

And if you mean deleting your account, bad idea because you will be erasing other caches and other peoples history. They might not like that. Just don't use your account anymore.

That's exactly why it is not possible to delete entries. Groundspeak archives data, so it is still there but not directly accessible.

@slyguytoo: Just open another team-account and keep yours. Many of those couple teams don't work to well when the couple separates. So have a team account but keep your own one.

GermanSailor

@slyguytoo: Just open another team-account and keep yours. Many of those couple teams don't work to well when the couple separates. So have a team account but keep your own one.

GermanSailor

Or. She could start her own account. Makes life a little easier if either of you go off and find caches separately occasionally!

Edited by Bear and Ragged