Garmin Rino 530Hcx for geocaching

I was wondering if anyone has used a Garmin Rino 530Hcx for geocaching. I have used my friends while hunting and the gps is awesome when in the timber. I was curious if it is the same gps as a Map60Hcx with the added features of the Rino. Just want to know if I can kill 2 birds with one stone and not have seperate devices.

I have both and love the 530HCx for geocaching with the kids. That way they can venture out by themselves into the forest. When the have a problem they can just talk to me and I can always check their location to see where they are.

My 60CSx has the SIRF III chip, while the Rino uses the Mediatek. In our experience the Mediatek is not as "spot on" as the SIRF. I heard that the currently sold 60CSx now also use the Mediatek. If that is the case I would fully recommend the Rino over the 60CSx. Otherwise it depends on how precise you need your unit to be at all times. My kids have always found their geocaches with the 530HCx, so I don't see any major problem, but I wanted you to be aware that there can be "wandering" where the GPS shows you all of a sudden 50-200 feet off. The last firmware updates have improved the behavior, but once it happens to you, you are always double checking -- and I never double checked with the 60CSx.