repeated muggling

If your cache seems to be the target of repeated muggling, do YOU move it? I just reported one today that I had previously found as being muggled. Hell, it was sitting out in the open so that I could see it as I went by at 45mph. If I hadn't had my toddler with me I'd have gone back and atleast replaced the container so no one else grabbed it.

It's one of those containers that hangs off the side of a bridge by some mono-filament. Funny thing is that the streambed below is really deep and doesn't really have much water in it except during floods. Also, all the houses along the river bank have a clear view of the cache hanging there. I bet if I were to look out the back door of these houses, I could see it hanging there. Doesn't seem to be a very good hiding spot IMO.

sorry if I am rambling. It's 2am and I just got home. Bed time.

If your cache seems to be the target of repeated muggling, do YOU move it? I just reported one today that I had previously found as being muggled. Hell, it was sitting out in the open so that I could see it as I went by at 45mph. If I hadn't had my toddler with me I'd have gone back and atleast replaced the container so no one else grabbed it.

It's one of those containers that hangs off the side of a bridge by some mono-filament. Funny thing is that the streambed below is really deep and doesn't really have much water in it except during floods. Also, all the houses along the river bank have a clear view of the cache hanging there. I bet if I were to look out the back door of these houses, I could see it hanging there. Doesn't seem to be a very good hiding spot IMO.

sorry if I am rambling. It's 2am and I just got home. Bed time.

reminds me of one i found at a 30 foot deep flood diversion thing. the cache was black pvc with caps on each end. it was tied to maybe a 15 foot string. looked like a pipe bomb hanging halfway into a flood thing. didn't last too long before it got archived.

If your cache seems to be the target of repeated muggling, do YOU move it?

Yes. If the environment is unfreindly to the cache, I move it- be this from constant floods or constant muggles.

Likewise here. If I'm unable to update the coordinates due to the new location being too far away, I usually Archive it and go back to the drawing board :anibad: